Plastherm PEX pipes are used in underfloor heating, central heating and cold water installations. PEX pipes derive their efficiency from the improved formula of its raw material. It is much more efficient than other plastic products or metal products.
Plastherm PEX pipes can be laid in accordance with the floor in all desired indoor environments. It raises the comfort of the applied environment to the next level. PEX pipes have always been the first choice of our customers, thanks to the ease of use of the floors on which they are applied and their suitability for new smart home construction.
The most important features of PEX pipe; The fact that any pipe or its attachment is installed under the floor without visual pollution, it brings comfort and safety to the highest level.
Pex pipe gets its strength from the cross-linking of dense polyethylene molecules. In this way, it is used in hot water installation as a product made of plastic.
Plastherm PEX pipes are manufactured from Pexb material that is crosslinked with Silane. This product is more reliable and quality than other derivatives.
Manufactured products are passed through 65 ° C water to make the bonds stronger. These products are very resistant to temperature and pressure. In addition, this method provides flexibility to the product and thanks to this, it can be applied quite easily in hard turns. Thanks to this flexibility, it protects itself against pressure and temperature.
These products are also called Cross-Link pipes
- Provides energy efficiency.
- The product takes up less space in terms of volume.
It is easy to install and apply.
- Connection to the collector is easily made at the end point.
- It is resistant to high temperature and pressure.
- It is resistant to impact and underground flooring and load bearing on it.
- It is hygienic and healthy
- Thanks to the inner surface of the pipe, it does not make sediment and accumulation, so there is no pipe leakage and water leakage.
- It is long-lasting and does not require reapplication after years.
- Its thermal conductivity is efficient, so the ground warming takes place in a short time.
- Thanks to its flexibility, it has the ability to absorb the differences that may occur due to expansion within itself.
- It is suitable for use in home type central heating systems.
- In underfloor heating systems,
- It is suitable for flooring in all closed areas to increase comfort.
- In places such as terraces or greenhouses,
- Indoor or outdoor swimming pools,
- In industrial facilities,
- In hot and cold installations,
- It is suitable for use in solar energy systems.
The outer surface of Pexb pipes is covered with a special material that prevents oxygen passage. This material does not mix with water and does not pose a health problem. The purpose of this coating is to prevent outside oxygen from entering the interior. In this way, oxygen does not mix into the water and the chance of bacteria and other micro organisms to survive in the water is reduced. Since there is no oxygen in the water, it will not be possible for any metal parts to rust.
The sheaths used provide protection of the pipe from external impacts. As the pipe moves easily in the casing, it allows you to make any damage or modifications that may occur after the laying is finished without removing the floor. Since the sheaths are hollow inside the Pexb pipes, they increase the heat efficiency by providing air insulation between the pipe and the sheath. By helping the expansion, it prevents the formation of damage. Covers are produced in two colors, red and blue. Blue color is used in cold water installations and red color is used in hot water installations. Products are also produced without a cover.
Underfloor heating pipes cannot be combined by fusion or bonding method, regardless of whether they are with or without oxygen. This is the most important information to know. Installations made by bonding will definitely create leakage or leakage in the long run. The safest and easiest method used is the screw or press method.
Application in Screw Systems
If there is burr on the end of the pipe, it is cleaned.
The pipe end is cut properly in a vertical axis.
A nut and ring are passed to the end of the pipe.
The part with O-ring is also passed through the pipe end.
Then it is tightened with the nut key.
Fast and safe assembly is made with this attachment system.
It prevents leakage in joints.
Underfloor heating system is a comfortable, efficient and economical way of warming. Styrofoam and foil used in this application provides heat insulation by providing ideal insulation. These materials laid on the floor are in a layer and the application is completed by laying a screed on it. This layer also provides sound insulation. This application provides energy savings of 25-30%. In practice, the main products and auxiliary products do not create visual pollution since they remain in the underfloor. It can be used for heating very large areas. The temperature of different rooms can be controlled with the collector connected to the end of the installation. The area that is not wanted to be heated can be easily controlled by closing the valve. Independent control of the zones provides savings and comfort.
The underfloor heating system provides homogeneous heat distribution in the spaces, it is very rare for air to form in the system. If there is an air gap in the system, it can be easily blown out in the collector. In other heating systems, warm air may accumulate in a small area, but in underfloor heating systems this does not happen and the heat is distributed homogeneously to the rooms.
- Before the system laying begins, appropriate calculations should be made, the location of the collector and the pipe distances as well as the appropriate distances of the spaces should be determined correctly. The modules of large spaces should be made separately.
- Hot and cold pipes should be planned so that they do not jump over each other.
- In order for the pressure in the system to be equal, the lengths of the inlet and return pipes must be the same. The height of the collector should be at least 50cm from the ground, so any air gap in the system can be removed easily.
- Pipe application should be made according to the square meter calculation of the environment to be applied.
- Styrofoam, which is an insulation material, is laid on the flat floor created, and floor heating pipes are placed on it and fixed by clip-on plates.
- Hot and cold pipes are installed correctly to the collector at the end point of the installation.
- After the system is assembled, a pressure test is made, if there is no leakage or leakage, the floor is covered with a screed.
- After screed is applied, a pressure test is made again, if the pressure values are the same, the floor is covered with the desired product.
- It is easy to install and apply.
- It is resistant to high pressure and temperature.
- It is resistant to chemicals.
- It can be easily installed without losing its flexibility even in cold weather.
- With its smooth inner structure, no deposits or residues occur.
- There is no change in the inner diameter of the pipe with the temperature.
- Its assembly is convenient, convenient and fast due to its long length and coiled form.
- The main task of Pe-RT pipes is to withstand high temperatures.
- It is produced with and without oxygen barrier.
- It is produced with and without sheath.
- It can be used in drinking water.
- Since oxygen entry to the inner part of the pipe is prevented by the oxygen barrier, it is not possible for any bacteria etc. micro-organisms to live in the water. Water preserves its freshness, algae or discoloration is prevented.
- The wall thickness is called 16 * 2.
- It is suitable for use in hot and cold installations, central heating systems, underfloor heating systems, industrial applications.
- Its thermal conductivity coefficient is 0.4 W / m at 60 ° C.
- The expansion coefficient is 0.15 mm / mK.